Whether you're considering a change or in the midst of one, I'm here to help you transform – to navigate change with more clarity, joy, and humanity.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
– Alan Watts
Change is inevitable, but yet still somehow unpredictable. How we navigate that change is critical to our health and the health of our businesses - it's what separates "change" from "transformation." That's why (Disappointingly) undergoing more change doesn't necessarily make us good at it. We need more than experience; we need tools, and we need partners.
- I’m considering a change, how do I get there?
- I think I need a change. How do I get unstuck?
- Change just happened to me. Help.
Entrpreneurs & Creatives
- I started my own thing, now what?
- Where do I spend my energy when there is so much to do?
- How do I make wise decisions, knowing each has significant opportunity cost?
- I'm looking to make a career transition. How?
- How do I achieve that goal I’ve been thinking about?
- Is my religion working for me?
- I left my religion, now what?
- I want to change my spiritual practices. How?
The Coaching Process
We'll start with a 15 minute call to see if we're a mutual fit. Then, we begin with four sessions – enough to make great progress, and few enough to keep it simple.
- Review and sign coaching agreement.
- Discover goals and areas of exploration.
- Create a plan.
- Explore influences, roadblocks, and environmental context.
- Revisit the plan and adjust if needed.
- Create an achievable strategy.
Sessions 3 - 4
- Implement strategies between sessions.
- Review and assess progress.
- Adjust, or continue, with strategy.
Let's schedule a 15 minute conversation to see if we'd be a good fit for each other.